6 years later...


I know it's weird, but in 6 years time ...i don't know what would happen, but it'd be fun to predict it first!! --



  1. I would finally be 22. And i would appreciate it when people say, "You're 22?? You look like an 18-year-old to me!!" :)

  2. I should be in college...or maybe university??

  3. Hopefully can get a scholarship to overseas, my dream place--New Zealand--(My parents constantly brag about the country, because they were once residents there..want to see it with my own eyes!!@____@)

  4. I guess i would like to go for vacations everywhere around the globe.

  5. Um..chriss, haha that picture, we took in your house, i think we can exchange it 6 years later. remember i told you i have your 11-year-old pics??

  6. I want to be a jack of all trades but at least a master of two--1)music 2)career

  7. I want to fully understand myself (time to take yoga classes??)

  8. Do somthing great in life, hopefully be able to be a volunteer doctor

  9. Say how much i love my life, even if i don't liked it =.="

  10. Sign up as an organ donor..donate EVERYTHING, if i unfortunately...uh, you know..


*p.s.



Dear Beatrice,

if you ever see this 6 years later, it's okay if you haven't accomplished the 10 things here...Just so you know, i was just silly predicting. So, I hope you still like chocolates??








Comments