I still often think.

*
Why did God brought you into my life??


Wondering in the forest and bumped into someone unexpected. Fell in love. Deeply in love.
*
*
*
*
Split ways. Different directions.
*
*
*
*
Now the feelings seem ... not as it used to be. We could be hoping. Or it is just me.
*
*



I heard from the castle news, you found a new princess =) ;
*
You heard that I'm learning to inherit my Father's  duties.


Laugh. We will both be busy people. Mending many lives.





That's our goal. The one thing that we still have in common.*

If there's anything, please stay happy for me. And I'll do the same for you. No hard feelings.


*

God brought a stranger into my life...To make things so much clearer.


"Love is a fairytale. "



I'd continue my journey as a female warrior...






Not an emo post. Just a food for thought X)


Comments