Are you still waiting?



Dont. I tried forgetting you. And it hurts each time that i STILL think of you.
I still include you in my life. Even if you're not there.

Whatever God says...we can only see it in time.

Yesterday, I have been sharing to a friend about this whole thing.
I can finally tell the whole story without tearing.

That's improvement.

You don't know how much courage it takes for me to trust someone.
And time and time again, you tore it down.

Even when my friends say, "He's cheating on you."
I choose to believe that there's always a rational reason behind your every move.
And it's my fault too because i can't always be around.

So i gave you the freedom to be who you are. Who you like to be.


"I trust you. I choose to. "


But, I'm tired of doing it. Maybe i deserve to be in the wild. No strings attached.

And i broke you heart just as much. We both are disappointed. 
But over here, I'm tired.


Don't ask me why i wouldn't promise to continue waiting. 

Maybe, in my heart i'm still searching for hope to reconcile~
You still have a choice: [a] wait  [b] let go




I don't want to force anybody. But i cannot promise you i can retrieve the trust i have for you in a short span of time...

we'll see. And. G? I miss you.



Comments