Breakthrough

Two words.







Breakthrough.

1. Pace of Life. School and People.

I find... after the hectic week of monotonous rhythm of life pace. The sight that everyone is just pushing their limits, and the need to follow up the confused rat-race (although i don't have to).

I'm thankful for the guidance i had. For knowing that I don't have to be someone else to prove my worth. I am priceless.


Budding.



2. Heart

My eyes, this month, at times come through the fiercest moments in life, just couldn't resist but tear :) 


I used to think only people who are weak will cry, but apparently, people who are stronger are those who are not afraid to cry in times of despair. 


Yup, lesson learnt.


(Not that I'll now resolve to crying away my problems... but, more of like i know that tears are there for a purpose, don't waste. LOL.)


And now the heart is solved. Wow. I made it through after all. Memories to the things i have with you.


little shoot.



Thank you. 
that was what i wanted to tell you. I wouldn't have grew up.



3. My faith.

There are so many things in life. Which makes you wonder:


"If there is order in the very life cycle,
How can there not be a Bigger force outside, watching our every move?"


I choose to believe. I choose to tell you, that there IS  a God out there.

You'd laugh, and ask me, "How can you prove it to me?"

Well, the answer is pretty simple. How can you put God in a box if He created the box?
The Answer to this puzzle, is------- *suspense*






I CAN'T PROVE IT TO YOU! I EXPERIENCED HIM MYSELF =)


How can i tell you that hot water will scald you, hoping you would believe me? 
You'll have to experience it yourself. Really. It solves all the puzzles. Why not challenge yourself ?


6. Finally free.

It all boils down to ONE big picture.

You're just a pixelette, meaningless if you stand alone. The thing is :~

What picture are you composing?

I realise the world is cruel. It aims only at three things that sums up the whole "L.I.F.E"!
(a) Money

(b) Fame

(c) Power

Funny issit...that people are running in circles to get what they want in life. Thinking that they will always break away from the cliches that others are conformed to? 

Breaking away from rejection, only to face new ones. 
Breaking away from bondage, only to tie themselves with heavier ones.



Flowering.

"It is when you finally got the right path you choose. The true reason you're living for."


This is my new breakthrough. My new life, flowering.
Looking back, i never knew that i could reach this far. 

This is not a motivating speech.

It's a story, of a enthusiasticyoung lady, who found what she's living for.

Comments