Her new purpose
*
I never felt so excited. So much more excited each day to do God's work.
This week. It's all about boldness. what's next?
*P.s
I'm counting down to next year. G will be departing Malaysia. Strangely, i didn't quite understood my reaction when i heard it. As if i was already prepared to know it. weird.
But that day Jix told me that he still cares about Sarah, although he shouldn't be too involved. He ask me how.
Honestly, i told him i am in no position to help him. I gladly miss my best friend. Really, my best friend who will be leaving soon ---next year! XP
=.=''' I just really hope that you'll fit like a glove over there. I'll always be praying for you, always have. Always your best friend, right? wait...noo....always your dear sister.
I never felt so excited. So much more excited each day to do God's work.
Looking forward to each day.. to see how God will teach me something new.
This week. It's all about boldness. what's next?
*P.s
I'm counting down to next year. G will be departing Malaysia. Strangely, i didn't quite understood my reaction when i heard it. As if i was already prepared to know it. weird.
But that day Jix told me that he still cares about Sarah, although he shouldn't be too involved. He ask me how.
Honestly, i told him i am in no position to help him. I gladly miss my best friend. Really, my best friend who will be leaving soon ---next year! XP
=.=''' I just really hope that you'll fit like a glove over there. I'll always be praying for you, always have. Always your best friend, right? wait...noo....always your dear sister.
Always backing you up! far far away, in Malaysia =)



Comments