You said, "Nobody's my friend."
*
Dear you-know-who-you-are, *(i sent you a notification on your fb =) )
Dear you-know-who-you-are, *(i sent you a notification on your fb =) )
Hey, this is a post written for you. and I usually only write about important people and people who influenced me in my life on my blog.
- YOU're important.
- You mean something in my life.
- You're most probably my most trusted.
And, if your name isn't here..IT MAKES YOU MORE IMPORTANT! 'cos you're personal to me.
Back to the post. this is for you. And I'm your friend. Always.
When You're Down.
I'll try my best to be there.
At least, I'm sorry i have neglected you in the past
And i hope that You won't feel loneliness anymore
Expressing your innermost emotions are fine... don't just ACT strong.
Let me help you, to stop hurting yourself.
You can only be loved, if you first L-O-V-E yourself!
and most importantly, wait on God to bring you through...

*P.s.
I'll be your friend, even if the world is going against you. Don't ever succumb to all the depression you're facing.
Things will become better... =] believe me.




Comments