my first gig

*
yea. gig. haha. No larr, not performance. Just in charge of some calls and bla bla...

I'm finally an assistant of my Church Cell Group (YC CG) =) albeit not an official one. reasons below:~

my mom, objected that i take the post~ 
too taxing for me...this year I'm sitting for major exam.

and you know what?? this goody-two-shoes took the job anyway.


What? God is more important, right?

besides, I'm going to make sure i can do it. At least, try my best =D

#prayer: 

God please give me the extra time and strength to do this. Because i cannot rely on my own strength. i thank you that you given me a chance to serve You. help me to do my best. Amen.

Comments

Kampung Boy said…
I will pray for you too... Jia you :> God will always be there for you too.