The last Goodbye

*


So, did i say It's over ? 
Yes.

Was it a break-up? 
Technically no. We weren't even together.

Why? 
There was a decision between Right and Wrong. And there wasn't a grey line in between.


The last reply I got from him was : God Bless. (GB)
*(reminds me of   G..+ B.. ^^ memories ~)


You ask me, have i ever regretted?

 I though if a plug was unplugged...i would feel emptiness. 
I would say..if i wasn't given the divine capacity..i wouldn't have felt more filled than ever.



I feel liberated.




Yes it's the right thing to do. And the best decision to make.
Do the right thing. Don't hesitate.


Comments

Ah Jern said…
i know i told u this already but i wanna emphasize again (XD) : decision is easy to make, but making a decision that u will not regret ever after is hard .. :)