Harbour.
*
This will be a post dedicated to you, G.

This will be a post dedicated to you, G.
And please remember that I'm not an Emo!
Just full of poetic spirit X~x V !! Will miss you often =D, but not as often now.
Do you know how the seas are at the harbour?
Extremely calm. Just like my mind right now.
"I never regretted learning So Much from you."
But we will harbour hopes no more.
You're my friend, always will be.
Always i will remember that, yes, I liked you SO much.
But separating isn't that for the worse. because...
When I though it was the maximum I could go with God -- dead end -- It made me realise that
in order to see another road come by..I had to give up some things.
I have to admit crying buckets of tears (LOL.) before coming to this decision,
what's equally best for you and me.
And suddenly...i found...

Another hidden road to God!
Honestly, i grew a lot. This is one of the most bizarre decisions i have come to.
Q: Why cut off completely, when we can still contact?
A: I want to be the first person to share EVERYTHING in your life..
but i can't help not falling for you, even just as friends =)
Trust me. you will know why i did This very soon. It's worth it.
The last call was the best. Please stay as happy, as always..
I'll have eyes watching you X)
and if ... i find you sad...you going to get it...muahahahaha!
last one.
signing out. this is one of the best memories in duckieb3s's tiny head!
And will always be...





Comments