My Valentine

*My Valentine~ by Jim Brickman




Thanks again for all the gifts you all sent to me. I really appreciate it. wishing you all a



Gifts are just a form of appreciation, but what matters is the heart ♥




"Never judge a gift by it's value, but by the intention."


But the best gift I've ever received in my life, is a verse from somebody :


Genesis 29:20


So Jacob worked seven years to pay for Rachel. But his love for her was so strong that it seemed to him but a few days.   ~New Living Translation (©2007)



Thank you. These words mean so much. I just want to =). Waiting for someone is the best thing ever!
YOU taught me that. It is something i don't dare to believe for a long time...







Comments

Darryl Ee said…
Wow such a nice song.. ;) Very meaningful. Btw, who sang dis song?
Ah Jern said…
but guess we'll get tired of waiting too someday ><