Birthday.17.Friends.and thank you.
*
Celebrated my birthday on 26th of January and here are some pictures =)
Really appreciate all the hard work and effort put in this.
There are still some pictures not here yet, because my camera is faulty, and I'll be asking people to send them to me XD. enjoy~


*P.s
Special thanks to Cecelia Ching, Prinietha and C=MJ for giving me a memorable 17.
I teared especially when i read the card...lolx...T^T so touched. Serious!
*
Celebrated my birthday on 26th of January and here are some pictures =)
Really appreciate all the hard work and effort put in this.
There are still some pictures not here yet, because my camera is faulty, and I'll be asking people to send them to me XD. enjoy~

thanks beautiful!

Special thanks to Cecelia Ching, Prinietha and C=MJ for giving me a memorable 17.
I teared especially when i read the card...lolx...T^T so touched. Serious!
*


































Comments
i missed the chance to see how u teared after reading the card!(jkjk)it must be cutee..teehee!
i'm glad that u liked the card..i was afraid that the card would be too simple T.T
love yeaa =)) BFF