Guys vs. Girls




SOO.... I came up with another interview again =) yes. some silly duckie interview, i call it.

You know how frustrating it can be when we misinterpret another person's messages and texts? Or the times when you just don't understand why He doesn't understand? Or the times when She is over-sensitive?

Good news. You're not the only one. 

I'm inspired to write this because I've accidentally tread on some one's tail (or being tread by someone) before. Here, I'll be acting as a neutral. There there's definitely a vast difference between words by the opposite gender, and enjoy~



Situation 1.

When a guy replies short, one-word-messages...
  • He's busy
  • or Sad
  • or Angry

When a girl replies short, one-word-messages...
  • She's just replying for the sake of it
  • Frustrated and don't feel like talking on the current subject anymore.
  • So, just drop it! 
  • It might mean: "I'm not interested in you. BUzz oFF ~"

Situation 2.

When he says: "I'm okay. haha. No need to worry."
  • He's not entirely okay. But he'll made it through alright.
  • He would prefer saying : I'M NOT OKAY.

note:  Guys say, "Why can't you girl's just be honest with us?"
         Girls say, "If i do..you'd brand me as a weakling!" *saving dignity*
                        "I want to feel your concern."
         Guys say," Humans shouldn't be too depressed or else they belong to the psychiatric group.


When she says: "I'm okay. haha. No need to worry."


  • She's not okay, and she needs somebody to console her right now.
  • "Ask something, and i might spill it =D"
  • note: if i like you, you should ask. if not, DROP IT!

Situation 3.

What he thinks about when she's writing in capital letters in messages to him...
  • He thinks she's angry, and will ask : Did I do something wrong?
  • He thinks she's annoyed.


When she's writing capital letters in her messages, it means...
  • It's really funny. ex: LOL.
  • or to emphasize on particular words. 
  • ex 1. --- "I hate you." ~ means : you're cute, love you so much.
  • ex 2. --- "I HATE you."~ means : I REALLY hate you!
note: if you guys are quarreling, both "I hate you." and "I HATE you." means the same.



Situation 4.


His mentality when they have problems together.
  • solve the problem!
  • or as my guy friend say," Take the skeleton out and bury it together, nicely."
Her mentality when they have problems together.
  • Let's just forget about it. Nothing happened.
  • or as my girl friend say, " I just want to cremate the skeleton. Let it vanish faster."

Situation 5.

She is angry due to Him. His first reaction...
  • "Why are you down?"
  • He'll say sorry and close case. End of story. Everybody happy.
What she really wants : 
- "Do something for me, don't just say sorry!"
Word of apology won't solve the problem.  I'd still remember the awful scar left behind..

He is frustrated. Her first reaction...
  • give motherly advice. *women's instincts, can't help it.*
  • console him.
What He really wants:
-tell a joke. lame jokes will pass too, when i'm desperate.

- be my CHEERLEADER! GO! go! Go!
 The guys insisted pom-poms and super hot moves. right.

Situation 6.

Should a Guy or Girl start text-ing first, at night?


Guys say...
  • "I would like a girl to text me all the sudden, when I least expected."
  • Apparently, guys like surprises too XD
  • ex: it's nice to receive a note form her after a lousy meeting.
Girls say...
  • They don't want to seem desperate. Guys should be more gentlemen!
  • Girls think about all the consequences before calling 
         ex: if he's busy, whether he's sleeping, what if somebody picked up the phone etc.


Situation 7.

What he thinks about Her intonation in letters or words...

  • it's just plain words. We interpret what is said plainly. No frills.


What she thinks about His intonation in letters or in words...

  • Girls don't like it when guys aren't serious. 
  • ex: "I'll marry you all right. just kidding." 
*you'll feel the wrath if you say that~*


  • Guys write and speak without thinking.
  • ex: "I'll not text you. Or call you. Or talk to you. just kidding."

Situation 8.

What guys expect in a relationship...
-Security: she has no other feelings with another person. Including Brad Pitt!

What do they think girls want... LOVE & affection + empathy



What Girls expect in a relationship...

-Security: He loves one and only.

What do they think guys want... LOVE and affection







Signing off.

*P.s.
don't make me confused. why can't i just hear from God?






Comments

Ah Jern said…
hohox~ what an interesting piece of article :D love it! x)
Darryl Ee said…
Yea, rock on boys!!! xp