You smile. I smile.

Hello again, people. Finals are not over but it's okay, I got a bit of time.

Boggled down recently by a number of things:



No. 1
need i emphasize? EXAMMSS!!!


 
No. 2
i recently deleted some awesome pictures form my XD card. and guess what, i tried several retrieval programs and my pictures were corrupted! Plus, my PC is under an admin control, i won't be able to download any more programs! my beauties...


No. 3
Exams!!!
(* cause it usually takes up most of my time anyway.)

 
No. 4
no definite reason, just plain stress.

No. 5
I'm going to just buzz off now. Miss you,blog. TONS.





*Ps.
so why "You smile. I smile." ?? Because you're reading my blog that's why, and it makes my day.
Really, it does.







Comments

Ah Jern said…
i think it's really the time for you to change a new pc! LOL XD.
duckieb3s said…
well, i would if i had the cash =)