Today, I'm NOT in front of the computer!
okay. that's a real joke, now where would i be, if i had to write this post??
*I-phone?? true, i can do that, but I'd prefer my good ol' Lappy!*
So, here's the deal. I'm in the middle of my revision, and I just have the sudden urge to blog about something.
Millions of people. Tons. Making their way through our lives. Upstream, and downstream. yet, only few of them pledge to stay with us forever.
~ =) ~
Remember those days, when you spend time with your old school mates, whether they're from third grade, high school, college and so forth? Where you took the first sip of liquor, or have the craziest sleepovers at someone's house?
No, you don't?
How about those vows you all made together when times were good and you'd swear that you guys will be best friends forever?
HA! I see guilty conscience creeping in... forgotten about them, haven't you?
I have always mentioned about my good old friends a few years back, my seniors, literally my BIG accountable brothers. And I have to say, unfortunately, all of us break apart from what we used to be. And it made me realise that people go through different stages, and they tend to forget the people, fortunately memories stay behind.
Well, that said, I'm on a mission to do SOMETHING. Yes, duckieb3s is on a mission! I used to be the one that cling on to them the most, that is what made us unbreakable. Remember, unbreakable? FYI, my band mates. So, duckie will do something, hopefully by end of the year, before people start moving further apart again...*Yes, you, JL.
ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?
To all you people out there, treasure your BFFs now, there would probable be another batch coming just around the corner, you'd regret if you never spent enough time together =) Fingers crossed, let's pray it's a mission possible ^^V !
*PS.
I have never forgotten any of you, and even if we split ways, I'm sure I can bring all of you back. You would do this for you little sister, right?
*P.p.S.
And the next time before you make vows of becoming the next most memorable BFF, I hope your vow will last to the end.

Comments