Dream



* Yes, people. Dreams.

So why am I talking about dreams today?
First of all, i think it relates to everyone. Everyone has a dream, if not tons of DREAMS =)
Was in deep thought lately, about the dreams i have.
A veterinarian. A world known artist. Pianist. Famous. Housewife..not so much.
Anyway, all I want to say is, no matter what your dreams are..they're meant to come true.
And by this i mean positive Dreams, not the crooked ones, where you would be on the beach hugging 3 hot babes in Hawaii.

I mean, that is also possible. But people, please, positive.
*My mom would kill me if I'm about to write negative thoughts here. whoopsie =) 



conclusion
your dreams should be a little like this:

a) dream about something you can reach for. A goal, perhaps. Make sure you can make it there. And Once you're there, make another bigger dream =)


or  my way


b) DREAM of something you cant possibly reach, but you know that by chance you'll come across it anyway.
Dream BIG, guys. IT might just come to past =)




*P.s
will not be updating that often because exams are near. please be patient. I'll post something ASAP!

*P.ps
BTW, i'm dreaming to be a doctor now to go all around the world to help people in poverty. peace ^^V






Comments