Trusting in God
Who IS God?
The more you read the Bible, the more knowledge you get;
yet at the same time, you'd realise God is INFINITY...
and they will never be a limit in knowing him.
Including what he can do.
Just want to write to you a letter dear Father in heaven, i hope it reaches to You.
Dear Father,
You are almighty, and the world is just not interesting anymore. Why am I on earth? Am I here because I have to run the rat race, competing against other people in life, knowing that this cycle will NEVER end? I need to know my purpose.
After reading about the Book of Daniel and the end days..I was thinking how can I survive it all, if it were to happen , let's say, tomorrow? Nobody likes the end-of-the-world. We paint a scenario where everything is doomed, and if there is a God, and we don't believe in him, we're a gone case. But no, I believe that you are giving chances, that's why until today...we're given the opportunity to seek you, to know why did you care for us. That's why until today, the end is not here. WE're not "The End" until God says so.
WE are ALL sinners. I, and my own pride. They took control of me, and I can't blame anybody else. Any yet, you chose to, sacrifice your only son for a bunch of rotting maggots, to tell us we worth something in your eyes. My fears. My rejection. They are now with you. Trust you, whole heartedly. I know my redemption has brought and bought me freedom. No more slavery to be the best, or to stop Satan or myself during temptations, BECAUSE You, have won this gruesome battle long time ago, on the cross.
*P.s.
I choose, with all my heart to trust in you. To know my existence in this world is within your grasp of knowledge. I trust you with all my heart!
duckieb3s.


Comments