6 Books_ letter from dad

Chapter1.2


Dear Leon,




By the time you read this, I'm sure I will no longer be able to protect you anymore. I remember you as a little boy, playing kites in the field with your beautiful mother, that was the last memory I had been clinging on hard until my death. Well, I'm sure you have grown quite abit now.
I'm sorry if you had been so dissapointed with me. I was never there when you needed my support and encouragement. I'm not a good father. I'm sorry because i never had the chance to explain your mother's death, it is something I'd rather keep to myself. As for you, I can never explain the regrets in my life for not spending enough time with you.

But promise me, Leon. I need you to guard the book i left for you -- with your LIFE! Never let it out of your sight, not the slightest excuse. This is the last request from your late father. It is not an ordinary book, son. This is the Book of Light, I used to be its guardian. I know how hard this is for you to fathom, but it is your destiny since birth. Now that I am gone, YOU are the rightful guardian of the book. I cannot reveal much of it's secrets here, it is far too complicated and confidential, but i have to say that the book is able to wipe out hallucinations. You'll understand soon, the book will guide you step by step.


Before I end this letter, you need to know your basic responsibilities as a guardian. I know this sounds senseless, but you mission is to finnish your rival, which means, other guardians. For generations the book has been passed on, and I've been the last 52nd generation around. You are the 53rd generation, son. You are destinied to do bigger things, you must unify all the books to keep the world in equilibruim. The lost of a book will bring tremendous harm to the cycles of life and death. The book, will tell you your first rival when it chooses to.


Beware, son. Just as your mission is to defeat other guardians, other guardians are on a mission to eliminate you. I am not able to keep you safe eventhough I would like to. You will have to face the consequences of wrong decisions,so be wise.






*Ps. I'm always in your heart, you are never alone. And I love you, son.




Your Father











Comments

Nice! I think it's meaningful! Keep up your story! I would like to know more!! =)
duckieb3s said…
Thanks mean shan..i'll write more, deffinitely.

>>and thank you for all who have supported me in my blog. so much room for improvement. Feel free to drop in suggestions for the characters too :)