Squabble squabble.

*
Might seems that I'm revealing too much of my privacy, but I'm venting again..so hear me out, bloggie.



Fought with my brother today. Squabbled really loudly in the car...literally yelling at each other face to face. [ My mom on the sterring wheel, not wanting to side anybody, but obviously swaying towards my brother.]


reason?

I'm taking up too much school responsibilities.



I mean, what does it have to do with my bro anyway? Absolutely nothing. He just wants to pick a random fight la. 

I totally understand that they care for me, but the best way to do so is just to shut up. I don't even expect morale support from any of my family members at all. 






I DON'T NEED YOUR BRILLIANT LECTURES... ~duckieb3s


You know how when you're just angry and you want to yell at the other person, but don't know what you're yelling exactly? Yup, all i remember was yelling a bunch of words in phrases, but i really could not understand myself.


"Fortunately, I never had the habit to cuss."



I suppose that it'll take quite a while before we both cool down.



what a day.




end of privacy, i dont want to talk about it much. 
(except the fact that i went to school all teary-eyed, and my girlfriends were wondering what gotten the cheerie attitude out of me.)


Comments