CO CAMP ROCKS!

*
To be able to breathe again. When all things draw to an end.



"Finally, liberty from my responsibilities.
I'm free from biggie burdens."


Today, my first ever Classical Orchesta Camp 2011 ended.

Under my supervision too!~
I just couldnt believe all things ended up well.
Even if there were still flaws here and there.
It was, after all the first camp I'm handling.

AND I WROTE THIS:


WOOHOO! CONGRATS ALL COMMITTEEs! YOU JUST WON A MILLION BUCKS WORTH OF MEMORIES! ♥
~love you all, couldn't have done it without you. Everyone of you. Study well ♥
18 minutes ago ·  ·  · 


cool huh? yeap. My orchestral band members are like a family to me. Love them all.
Feeling old that I'm retired. *sigh*


Do you know the feeling when you were younger and you wish you were older and when you're old you wish you were young?

Smiles all. No regrets!



Duckieb3s. Signing off~!
Memories are made today. Brilliant.

Comments

Eleanor said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eleanor said…
you not that old kay? you are always young
good luck ^^