Another miracle. Healing from stroke in 7 days!
***
| happened on Thu, 14 July, 2011 |
Well, it wasn't a good week for me during that time. I was busy and just all over the place. Basically, i didn't think that at that time i was even ready or equipped at all for God's work (if you know what i mean). Just then i heard again about YL [the guy i wrote in the last post about his depression] again.
YL has been really interested in God after his first healing, but things seem to dwindle down after his friend's influences. I got to know that he accidentally bit his tongue, and his nervous system suffered, so he had a minor stroke which cause him to temporarily lose his facial expressions on his left face.
While i was going through my own problems for the day, i thought: Why waddle in my own problems when i can channel the energy to somewhere better?
Besides, i HAVE been praying for something greater to happen so that God can reveal Himself more to him, once again.
And yes, I started a friendly conversation, which turned into a prayer instead. Before that he told me that his doctor says that he'll only recover at least after one month. I took a glance at him, and all the sudden i just had the confidence and blurted : IN 15 DAYS, YOU WILL BE HEALED!
After that, i was just as shocked as him that i said something as insane as that~ I'm not a doctor by profession, yet I'm telling him that is THAT possible with God. I believe it is possible to God, just too excited to see how it happens. LOL.
The funny thing is, after the prayer ended, he told me, "But Beatrice, today is the 7th day..." [his facial expression still in disbelief.]
What??!!! This gives me only another 7days ahead, terror man! I told God :" Hey, I don't know about this larh, You the one who gave me confidence to say, You take care of it." =.=
Yeap. So i started a countdown, and true enough. RIGHT ON THE 7TH DAY (The 15th day i promised), YL is 90% healed (that's what he says, and it's pretty obvious with his facial expressions ^^) Hallelujah <3
*the after effect:
I can really see that God is really reaching out to my friend, he's currently attending more prayer meetings on his own initiative =)
Guess God did it again, blew me off, His faithfulness.
Here's the encouragement. When i took the initiative to pray, i wasn't expecting that God could use me, looking at my condition. Yet, sometimes, it's really not about how much you have to offer, but how much are you WILLING to offer up to God.
And with the little you have, You can make miracles happen too.
*p.s.
currently praying for a friend's sister who has a spine problem. Doctor says if the spine curves more than 44 degrees, an operation will take place, currently she's in 43 degrees.
And you know what? My prayer group are praying that she will be COMPLETELY HEALED BY NEXT MONTH in the next X-ray!
amen.

Comments