Why do I need God?


"If you have EVERYTHING in your hands, why would you need God?"

Ihe truth is, we have nothing in our hands. 
You have nothing in your control.
Nothing goes 100% as planned. 
Nothing is guaranteed yours forever--- for all your life on earth.

For example, your hands and your feet are so close to you, part of your daily life. Though "yours", are not guaranteed that is will be "yours forever" if a debilitating accident happens to you.

We have no abilities or superpowers that can make us outshine and outlive this world.

I have nothing.

It is a conclusion that we have to come to at a certain point of our life. Or may i suggest, at every stage of our lives.

we come with nothing. We have nothing. And we leave with nothing.

Some of us more fortunate, we leave with legacies and memories, still.. legacies will lose their shine and glory that once had, it will fade. And memories are even more fragile, they die.

Why do i trust God? simple.

I'd trust the infinite than the finite. I'd trust someone who is able to be in control, than someone who is not in control. I'd trust someone who's been through it, and will help me go through it.

I'd trust someone who promises these things.
written some 2000 years ago, a love letter for you/me, if we believe in him.
And will fulfill it everyday. Every single day.


Proofs of his promises:

when im tired of the load that i'm carrying on my shoulders
when i'm out of strength to go on.





when i need answers i cannot find anywhere.

When i rejoice each time for every blessing.

when my enemies and troubles are like Giants

And because He is someone who never fails.

when i'm bankrupt of provisions. when I'm bankrupt of comfort and love.



when i doubt my future


You can know him today. He is as real as a friend close to my heart.
You will never hear of another religion that tells your their God is a Saviour.
You will never find a god who will be willing to come down and sacrifice for YOUR sake.
Not unless Jesus Christ the saviour. The one who saves you.

other gods of the world are distant, in rocks and stones and statues and up above the clouds.

But my god says, "I will live in YOUR HEART". give me a chance to pursue you.




Comments