New lease of life.


Vanity.

Everything is meaningless.

All the chasing over dreams
the crave for more knowledge,
the need for the better girlfriend or companion,
It is just history repeating itself all over again.

tell me, what is exactly new under the sun? Nothing.
How can you not be sure that it didn't exist in the past?

Again and again.

I'd rather, use what i have to find TRUE joy.
And nothing makes me happier than to
 honor God in everything i do.

They say you'd missed out on opportunities that way,
I say you get to live a more refined life
Lesser mistakes, Lesser regrets.

Aren't i glad, God.
You will hold me.
Even if i don't make it to MY dreams,
even if i don't get the best guy,
even if i "lose" out in "life" the world tells me.

I'm happy, genuinely. My Joy comes from the Lord.




*P.s
Met a nice guy. Friendship abounds. Honoring God with the best i can.
There is still a long journey to go. Wont want to miss out the best things in LIFE.



Comments