please tell me.
This will not be the last time, I'm going to see you again.
Just before the Bio papers.
Probably 10 minutes before... i'm starting to get the overwhelming feeling
that some things are coming to an end...
I turn to the back, papers collected.
Saw C's face.
It's been a long time since i actually stare at him.
I never knew that i would actually miss that face.
Sized up some courage, went up to him, probably for the last time.
"So this will be the last time I'm seeing you, huh?"
"Yea, I guess."
That's it. conversation ended. That's "goodbye" for all you out there.
"Honestly, I don't see how i even have the choice
to make you stay longer.
Or make you stay at all."~duckieb3s
I guess, i still feel guilty towards you. It's lesser now, but it's still there.
Can't believe all this while you jaga me. And i feel like i should give myself a slap on the face for treating you that way.
ALL THIS: Are words stuck in my brain while i confronted you for the last 5mins.
Man. What did i missed out. Just forgive me. You're going to make it BIG.
I hope my present will remind you of me though, although we only manage as best friends,
i hope you'll never forget me.
Because i won't.
goodbye.
My last wish: Is to give you a goodbye hug, for being so nice all this while.
for understanding and forgiving me.
Owh well, i dont think it can be done.
*P.s
when there's an end, there's a beggining. A new one.
Lots of love,
duckieb3s


Comments