Looking young.
It's the end of the year...im SOOOooooo excited. And I can't wait to tell you why.
First thing first.
Youth Church (YC) will be having a camp... THE ADVANCEMENT!
okay, that's number one.
Number 2.
I have signed up for MCKL college!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So that day i went into an optic shop. And there was this optician who came up to me...
I don't know who exactly the conversation went, but it lead to her mentioning about my age.
I wonder if it was the glasses, or the casual look i put on that day...
![]() |
| Casual with glasses look? |
Apparently, she thought i looked like a 15 year old!
There goes the explaining [as usual] ," I just finished my SPM..."
AND HER REACTION WAS ANTIQUE!
(so i summarized this XD)
- Eyes widened by 10 times
- mouth gaped open, bigger than my goldfish.
- "My...you look...(i was guessing she needed time to rephrase her words)...YOUNG =D"
And even though i didn't really mind being younger than my actual age, yet it kept me wondering if people will ever take me seriously because i look younger than my other counterparts.
*sigh* >____________________________<'''
Women are funny. They just don't learn to appreciate their own beauty and rather be envious of photoshop-ed women all over magazine spreads.
here are some examples if you hadn't seen enough of them @.@

Owh well, moral of the story?
Appreciate your true beauty before it is all lost.









Comments