To my dearest

*




to JL Bro:

When the going gets tough, the tough get going. So take pride when you face trials in USA.

All things don't come easy. And yes, i will not nag at you before you leave. Just want to tell you that every single moment we spent together is as precious as anything on my mind right now. =D

I know that you might feel sad to leave things behind, but we always have the "passing-by" time. If ever you need me. I'll be there.

Smile bro. the last thing i want to see is you sad. So please take good care of yourself. And dont worry about me and the things you miss here. They'll stay as much as before.

And remember our secret code: Moonshine.

so from my heart..here are the lyrics dedicated for you:


You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
Where there is love, I'll be there

I'll reach out my hand to you, I'll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I'll be there

I'll be there to comfort you,
Build my world of dreams around you, I'm so glad that I found you
I'll be there with a love that's strong
I'll be your strength, I'll keep holding on

Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter
Togetherness, well that's all I'm after
Whenever you need me, I'll be there
I'll be there to protect you, with an unselfish love that respects you
Just call my name and I'll be there

If you should ever find someone new, I know he'd better be good to you
'Cause if he doesn't, I'll be there
Don't you know, baby, yeah yeah
I'll be there, I'll be there, just call my name, I'll be there

(Just look over your shoulders, honey - oo)

I'll be there, I'll be there, whenever you need me, I'll be there
Don't you know, baby, yeah yeah

I'll be there, I'll be there, just call my name, I'll be there... 







I will miss you forever..


Here's a cheers to you. See you in 8months time. And you never know i might drop in some surprises =D

Your sis,
duckieb3s

Comments