Final Concert for my Classical Orch days.

*


《大日子》华乐演奏会



Theme: BIG DAY. yes. our big day.

 
Finally when things are over.
Time is a cruel thing..it just passes by.
Lucky for me,
It gave me the permission to salvage whatever memories left behind.

This might be my last official concert there...
but
after 5 extremely beautiful years...

"I'm proud to say I did it, with all of you people =) "






"Me and my pro-ness~ conducting for the final concert of my high school life!" ~duckieb3s










My department: The bass group. that's the double bass. Although I major in Cello, 
do not be alarmed if i tell you i can play the bass too XP~





Epicness~








Group hugs! <3




You know what~ 
this is the only photo of me and my cello after 5 long years.

I love you cello, deep down from the bottom of my heart.

Comments

Eleanor said…
the copper red唐裝guy.. I think I know him...Min Chung ryte? erhu kia @_@
and honestly, cello really suits you!!!♥♥♥