You make my life complete.
YOU make my life complete.
full stop.
Saw Alister that day. how nice of him to remember me.
Owh, but we didn't have the time to chat..so he left with his parents anyway.
(BTW, he has a super cute Lil bro... one of my junior X] )
Anyway, i just digressed. the problem is, I'm officially friend-sick!!!
I miss the old times when I have a bunch of great friends looking after each other's backs. But now, im the only one left.
I ask MJ : how?
MJ : Go with the flow. Forget them. They've moved on anyway...
If bittersweet memories were easy to be forgotten, we'd eventually turn into corpses. What's the difference?
I'm still holding on to whatever there is. THIS, is departure. I hate leaving. More than that, I HATE you guys leaving.
it stings my heart to hear that. Please by any chance, tell me you guys haven't forgotten me.
Anyway, you make my life complete. Full stop. I wouldn't want it any other way ;)
full stop.
Owh, but we didn't have the time to chat..so he left with his parents anyway.
(BTW, he has a super cute Lil bro... one of my junior X] )
Anyway, i just digressed. the problem is, I'm officially friend-sick!!!
I miss the old times when I have a bunch of great friends looking after each other's backs. But now, im the only one left.
I ask MJ : how?
MJ : Go with the flow. Forget them. They've moved on anyway...
If bittersweet memories were easy to be forgotten, we'd eventually turn into corpses. What's the difference?
I'm still holding on to whatever there is. THIS, is departure. I hate leaving. More than that, I HATE you guys leaving.
"Just let go, they've moved on anyway..."
it stings my heart to hear that. Please by any chance, tell me you guys haven't forgotten me.
Anyway, you make my life complete. Full stop. I wouldn't want it any other way ;)
Sad, but i still miss you people T^T~



Comments