I tried
At least, i tried.
I tried being nice.
I tried being really, really nice.
Went after you when you left me behind,
alone, blunt and dumbfounded.
but in turn,
i was only given a glimpse of your back.
( which disappeared before i could feel your presence.)
at least, i tried.
I have given you and myself too many chances.
Yet,
too many obstacles, too many distractions, too many misunderstandings.
Too many...walls.
I decided i have enough off tries.
I decided i gave you enough chances.
I decided i need a break, once and for all.
You,
are so unpredictable, so hard to grasp.
I learned to let go, since both of us have stop trying.
*p.s.
PLEASE do not ask questions about this when you see the author,
she wants to forget it all ; Forget HIM all ~ :)
I tried being nice.
I tried being really, really nice.
Went after you when you left me behind,
alone, blunt and dumbfounded.
but in turn,
i was only given a glimpse of your back.
( which disappeared before i could feel your presence.)
at least, i tried.
I have given you and myself too many chances.
Yet,
too many obstacles, too many distractions, too many misunderstandings.
Too many...walls.
I decided i have enough off tries.
I decided i gave you enough chances.
I decided i need a break, once and for all.
You,
are so unpredictable, so hard to grasp.
I learned to let go, since both of us have stop trying.
*p.s.
PLEASE do not ask questions about this when you see the author,
she wants to forget it all ; Forget HIM all ~ :)
Comments