I doubted today...
*To all those readers out ther, i know,
i havent been writing on my story for some time. I apologize about that, i hav PLENTY of ideas, and constantly jotting it down on memos. But one problem, i am currently buzy with exams and will not hav time to write for a while. Hold yopur anticipation, I WILL WRITE MORE, i promise! :)
*
the following is just and expression, and specially dedicated to a friend who will need Loads of encouragement! ~YZ~gambate!
*
And i doubted today.
whether or whether not to.
Instincts tell me i should not, but my heart refused to listen.
Will i ever look more stupid in your eyes
for going down on my knees,
hoping you will give me a sigh of relief.
But, you still did.
My relief from endless waitings.
Your answers, are my path towards my destiny
on the other side of the river, to move on.
Thank you, for at least,
telling me the truth.
*
Bravely, i took a step.
It doesn't seem so hard after all.
When i finally cross this bridge,
I know,
I will find a better place,
to remind me of your goodness once, long time ago.
And then you,
will miss me too,
as a friend.
For distance makes the heart grows fonder.
*
Try as i might, I will want to forget
and move on.
The strongest of me still couldn't withstand,
this pain and grieve.
I will cry tonight,
and head for the bridge tomorrow,
happier.
*
Promise me, you will still miss me as a friend.
You are always welcome to visit me,
as long as the bridge exsist.
But i cannot promise, when the bridge will be torn apart,
leaving me a new terrain to explore,
a new beginning to start,
until then.
*
*Ps. duckie_b3s says:
never give up eventhough challenges come. They are the foundations towards your sucess!
Comments