Dear bloggie

It certainly has been long.
you mustn't have missed your lil master so badly ;)


but i'm back.
and i have grown so much.

I'm on my way to becoming a doctor in 5 years time.
Remember those 10 dreams that i told you before?
i still hope that i have a chance to fulfill them.

since i left bloggie here all alone,
i have been working really hard.
to appreciate. to love. to cherish.



You must be really proud of me.
I came back to check how are things with you today.
I realised i have so many memories painstakingly hidden here.

honestly, i thought of  officially saying goodbye to you today, bloggie.
but you know, maybe once in a while,
having someone to record your history, ain't such a bad thing.

while im on my way to learn bigger things,
you will keep reminding me of my pasts,
my stands and virtues, right?





thanks, bloggie. of all the many years, for not leaving me behind.
for reminding me some memories, though painful, are worth keeping.







Comments