l'amour est roller coaster
It means Love, is like a roller coaster.
"What's tiring? Love is tiring."
It DRAINS.. to the very bit of you. Emotions, time, insecurities, money etc.
This must be the most taxing journey towards an unending goal which... i hope i can survive on. I need to survive. Because if i don't, i'll be putting through the other person a WHOLE lot of stuff to get over me.
He's really really sweet. Too sweet I think I'm going to get diabetes. Like someone i used to know. It's just, sometimes it gets frustrating when you know you're head-over-heels over a person, and yet still don't want to commit into anything (I've got fair share of reasons why not to, don't ask).
Love, is like an ENORMOUS roller-coaster-ride, not to mention the journey is so long, you will start wondering where is the end point. The higher you go..You know you certainly will follow the tracks down, but not long after you go through a "Loop-the-loop" (A whole bunch of drama) before you barely make it, gasping for a second catch of breath.
Here we go again.
Here we go again.
Confused? So am i.

I'm in the stage of finding the RIGHT one. Of course, that doesn't mean I'm seeking perfection. In fact, all the people i tend to enjoy with, they, are far below perfect, and i like that. I enjoy real relationship, with all the flaws and genuine side of people.
"Fake people are too dangerous to associate with. Honestly."
Owh btw, did i mention there's no such thing as A fairytale Prince? They all will FEEL like one at some point, but close inspection will show you truths you never heard before. Just wait for it.
I mean to say. You know how it feels out there, when you're on a hype of conversation, and then...
You just accidentally stepped into a territory beyond your fingertips can afford to fiddle with.
Unsafe.
Danger zone.
Which you would duly blame yourself after the whole incident, TO NEVER SET FOOT on wrong places again.
But you did it again anyway, 2 days later.
Owh yes. Who's bad? Are you too insensitive? Or is he to sensitive? Vice versa.
All these love junctions are driving me crazy. The Wild Horse stopped in for a while again, wonder whether she will leave soon and find greener pastures, wider run-zone... or will she sit around, and willfully be tamed by this unknown stranger who looked past her Wild Heart. No one knows.
Seriously, does anyone understand what I'm babbling about in circles? Don't lie.

Comments