Lake Gardens -- Beautiful Date
April 8, Sunday. 2012.
this is my day to remember.
I went out on the most honest date 18 years of my life,
No masks.
Just me being me.
He says I'm beautiful. I'm starting to think maybe, maybe I am =)
Finally Justin he's progressing in his studies. Our efforts together did not go to waste. It's the start of something, i believe. It feels like we're just proud parents of a school going kid! hahahaha. (Owh what am I talking about XP) Celebrated at the Steven's Corner Mamak Stall, just to give this fella some encouragement, so he'll try harder next time..
3 interesting things.
Justin wants a
1. Christian gf.
2. smart and capable lady.
3. someone that potrays me.
awwwwwww...that's like sooooo sweet~
1. MUST LOVE GOD passionately.
2. He sees the heart.
" We must be able to communicate, simple."
3."I dont need someone who is smart, as long as she is who she is."
"I must be able to trust in tht person."
(these two I'm just going to put it originally, without paraphrasing)
On the way sending Justin home he said something in the car, "Dont know when, can receive angpows from both of you..." I just. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. This boy ahhhh~ looked at Yapyap. He looked back. Gave me the same look. "What angpows la. . . I'm not married yet!" I just snapped. Then laughed.
We were slightly late, went to Lake Gardens. I know, hehe...so romantic right? My mom would have gave me the "Do-you-have-a-fever-stare" if she found out i went to a park. Walked walked. First thing we bumped into was married couples...happily snapping their wedding albums away. Beautiful. I passed by the brides---- man, i can only wear that 10years down the road, once in a lifetime. I pray i will do so with the man God gave me.
I i enjoyed those moments,
we were by the lake.
Just us breathing,
watching the ducks in pairs waddle past..
I enjoyed those moments.
we talked by the pavements,
heart to heart about our future,
no pretending.
I enjoyed being under the GIGANTIC tree,
where the red ants roam,
and when i slipped,
you gripped me by your firm hand. Made me felt secured.
I enjoyed visiting the Sang Kancils,
watching the monkeys swim in the drain,
seeing deer tails swishing by,
Laughing at the simplicity of God's creation.
I enjoyed feeding fish with bare hands,
watching you helplessly trying to woo the Kois to your side,
seeing your most delightful smile,
when you manage to do so.
Enjoyed telling you stories from my garderner makcik,
why the Heliconias thrive differently.
what is the difference between lillies and lotus,
how you will not hijack the buggie even though you got skills! hahahaha..
I enjoyed taking a circle around the orchid garden,
watching them grow upside down,
taking off our shoes..walking around,
to enjoy the green grass carpet..bare footed.
How i enjoyed when it started to drizzle,
if we had an umbrella we would share under one,
but even without it, we still had tons of fun. How?
Watching squirrels and a poor komodo lizard bullied by birds.
I enjoyed Herb Garden,
where everything seems edible.
Aloe Veras are painful to roll on.
There's a HUGE window that fits both of us!
Lucky, got time. Got time.
Got time to act like Big Children on the slides
after like a million years since 10.
Got time to see your primary school.

I enjoy..you being honest with me,
Best PJ Old town memories,
Plus ice Kacang expedition.
Satisfied even if you sent me home 30mins before curfew.
Yap yap.
This is my memory.
That day i wore a flowery blouse, brown shorts.
You looked exceptionally smart in black and white,
monochrome colours. And your shoes are brown.
Here are the best memories spent with you.
No pictures, just memories.
When we one day come back to this place,
We will finally get to take pictures for safe keeping.
bear for now. I remember them all in pictures.






Comments