His ways. Letter to God.


Dear Father in heaven;

It's been a long time I've written to you. So much has passed, and God, you must know that I love you so. I wouldn't have pulled through all the exams, relationship and friendship issues, finding your voice etc. without You.

And you are good. Faithful. I'm sorry for putting You second at times. I learnt that apart from you, I am nothing. You opened a way, where I wouldn't have dared to venture without exceeding courage from You alone.

God. Today. I know. I know that you've set my heart special. Not everyone has my gifting, and yet, I'm not alone. 17 today, going on 18, I know my calling has always been bigger, way bigger than myself. Than what i could ever comprehend.

Wherever you call me, God. Wherever. I will obey you because there is nothing more satisfying than doing your works. I pray that one day i can hear you saying, "Well done, good and faithful servant."



"Surely you will summon nations you know not,

and nations you do not know will come running to you,

because of the LORD your God, 

the Holy One of Israel,
for he has endowed you with splendor.”

 ~Isaiah 55:5




*P.s.
Make my heart right, and send me out for your purpose. 







Comments