Shih Tsu ~ Sweety..stopping by =)

Sweety, the Shih Tsu mix came for a short 2-day-stay because her mommy is going for an outstation. Sadly, they could not bring her along, and she's far too special to be left at home alone. So, my home had became a temporary boarding site choice.


The First Day

 
Sweety trying to adjust to her new surrounding. She occasionally looks outside. I think she miss her mommy. It's okay Sweety, I'm sure you'll have FUN here. Ah..homesickness...






Blur shots of Sweety~


Because of the fan blowing..she just looks just like an angel!

And by that, I'm emphasizing on "looks like".












What has this got to do with Sweety? Check it out.


"Aren't I a cutie?? That's Why you're taking my picture, right? How's this pose? I've got talent!"




The Second Day




"I think I'm getting used to this. I'm enjoying it too-- here comes duckieb3s with her camera, better pose!


And this was when Sweety was fascinated by our koi pond.. turns out she decided to do some mischief on her own! Apparently, pond water seem like a good source to quench your thirst! She literally scanned the area before she does her Thing. Oh well, Sweety, I have to admit you're smart, but not smart enough XD ~














"Quick, Run! I see the mistress comming! Let's hope she didn't find out, I ate none of her fish anyway!"


Sweety didn't get away of course, she went to my brother's comfort after a short lecture from my mom.


Awww~~







Posing again =) She's a real poser. ^^V










"I think I need a break from all the mischief and excitment, it's worning me out. Huff-puff..."







Dear Sweety,
This is a letter for you because we all really miss you LOTS.
I hope your mommy can read this to you and you would reply us in letter to.
Just one more thing, make sure you translate your barking language to human language before posting =) Then again, see you!

*bark bark* (It means, "We MISS You!")







Comments