NObody..in..my..life..now!!

I can write and write, all day long.
but it still wouldn't make sense~~
scored everybody in my life...i thought i needed complete serenity
then i finally realize man cannot live alone (T^T)'''
*bah, leave it be...

Then, out of no where...
"nobody" came out~~
says he wants to be my friend
and since i was lonely anyway, i befriended "him".
I was like, "Thank Goodness, you're my HERO!!"

At first, i thought "nobody" would be great fun;
turns out he's grave fun! yay! *sarcastic
"nobody" has this weird attitude.
he doesn't like to chat, play or have fun.
Ohhh...and he is VERY emotional~~ like sit in the corner and sulk all day.
it's hard now when you have NOBODY as your friend.

The best thing is-- He infects you with his emo-ness.
Yes, I'm officially infected as well.
Serious, then i thought to myself~~
I'm ALREADY emotional.
I don't need "nobody" to add "sparks" in my life..

SO, i did this brave move.
I told nobody, "i need my old jolly old me back!"
and surprisingly, he said, "here, take it. And remember not to lose it next time.
I didn't want to return it to you at first, because you said you were happy
with me anyway :) .."


AND SO..happy me..BACK TO MY OLD SELF~~
forever grateful to "nobody"-- who found my happiness;
maybe he isn't such a bad guy after all.. ^^



*Ps: say, who says I'm not going to the party?? tata.."nobody"!!

Comments